Trainer seminar foundations of peacebuilding
Academy for conflict transformation
- Online, Germany
The online training in “Foundations of Peacebuilding and Conflict Transformation” should serve as an introduction for professionals working in peacebuilding or interested in this area of work. The group will consist of 12 – 16 participants from different backgrounds and with different levels of experience. The course design should therefore take into account this diversity.
The objective of the online training is to provide participants with a common language around peacebuilding, a solid understanding of Peace Work and the foundations of conflict transfor-mation and some of the key skills to go into their future roles or begin a career in this field. While week 1 places its focus on the foundations of peacebuilding (both from a theoretical and practical perspective), week 2 is mostly dedicated to developing soft-skills like communication and understanding team dynamics in cross-cultural contexts.
1) Substantial knowledge of the theories of the course subject (peacebuilding, non-violent communication, conflict transformation etc.), as well as practice experience on the topic
2) Substantial experience as a trainer and/or in adult education in intercultural contexts
3) Previous experience with online learning processes, dynamic and interactive online tools and the creation of safe spaces in the virtual environment
4) Strong communication skills, ability to recognize and respond to participants’ needs, willingness to implement constructive feedback
5) Excellent skills in the course language (English)
- conflict transformation, peacebuilding, 5 year(s)
30th April 2022
How to apply
The proposals should include:
• A short CV with a focus on qualifications/ educational background and work experience
• A course concept including the following information:
· Course overview (short description of the course and relevance of the topic for the field of peacebuilding)
· Learning objectives
· Participants’ deliverables
· Weekly content with a rough planning of the content of each session
• A short motivational statement explaining your work approach, including information on availability
Please submit all documents in English.
We look forward to receiving your expression of interest by April 30, 23:00 CEST.
In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact Michael Long, advisor for cooperation and de-velopment (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to submit your application, send an email to email@example.com with all the necessary documents and the subject “Proposal Training Trauma-sensitivity”.
Further information about our organization can be found on our website www.forumZFD.de. English information about our academy is provided under www.forumzfd-akademie.de/en
In oder to send a message please, click on this button. Get in contact