Presence seminar facilitator
Academy for conflict transformation
- Königswinter, Germany
The Academy for Conflict Transformation, a department of the Forum Civil Peace Service (forumZFD)
conducts the “Full-Time Course in Peace and Conflict Work” twice a year in the English language. The first
course takes place from 16 March until 20 May 2020, the second course from 7 September until 11
November 2020. The course takes place in the venue „Arbeitnehmer-Zentrum Königswinter“ in
The Academy is searching for training facilitators for the conceptualization and implementation of course and
seminar units. Each course and seminar unit has a clear date and a clear lot number (see annex 1).
Tenders can be submitted either for one or for more lots.
2) Substantial knowledge of inter-cultural adult education through
◦ long-term experience as trainer (knowledge of methods and approaches) respectively
◦ equivalent experience in academic doctrine
3) Excellent skills of the course language (English) as well as resilience, self-awareness and ability to
deal with conflicts in a constructive way
4) Relevant professional experience
◦ substantial experience in a project abroad in the areas of Civil Peace Service, Development
Aid, Humanitarian Aid, Civil Protection or International Peace Work
◦ work experience in conflict or post-conflict regions
◦ work experience in the course subject
5) Communication skills and reachability
◦ prompt and constructive reaction to e-mails and calls
- Facilitation, 2 year(s)
30th September 2019
How to apply
- Go to: https://www.service.bund.de/IMPORTE/Ausschreibungen/editor/Forum-Ziviler-Friedensdienst-e-V/2019/09/3083140.html?nn=4641482&type=0&searchResult=true
- Scroll down to "Weitere Informationen"
- Click on "Bekanntmachung (PDF-Dokument)"
You can download this document where you have all information on the courses, content and how to apply.
María Requena López
In oder to send a message please, click on this button. Get in contact