Academy for conflict transformation
- Online, Germany
The Academy for Conflict Transformation, a department of the Forum Civil Peace Service (forumZFD) conducts the “Online Course in Peace and Conflict Work” in the English language.
The aim of this course is to acquire fundamental skills to be deployed in international peace and conflict work. The consolidation of the participants’ sense of self and the work on their own attitude of nonviolence, as well as how these elements shape communication and behavior are likewise topics of relevance in the course.
The Academy is looking for coaches to support our participants in the following:
- personal and professional development to enter the field of peacebuilding and conflict transformation,
- to grow as a professional within that field
- Finding one's own strengths
- integrating the learnings of the online course into one's job tasks and goals
- guidance and orientation within the field and job market
- self-care strategies and practices, especially given the current global circumstances, reflection on the professional relationships and team dynamics
Terms and conditions:
A coaching session lasts 60 minutes and will be conducted via Skype (or similar services) or (when possible) in person. The maximum number of coaching hours per participant is 3 sessions between October and December 2020.
- Several years’ work experience with international NGOs; prior work experience with the Civil Peace Service is an advantage
- Several years of work experience in an inter-cultural setting
- Fluency in English. Other languages like German, Spanish, Arabic, Tagalog, Serbian etc. are welcome but not essential
- Coach, 3 year(s)
25th September 2020
How to apply
The proposals should include:
- Payment expectations
- A Cover letter explaining your motivation and working approaches
- A CV with a focus on qualifications/ educational background and work experiences /experiences abroad
Please submit all documents in English and send your proposal to Isabel Zura Mondaca (zura_mondaca@forumZFD.de).
María Requena López
In oder to send a message please, click on this button. Get in contact