Pool of coaches (freelance)
Academy for conflict transformation
- Online, Germany
The Academy for Conflict Transformation, a department of the Forum Civil Peace Service (forumZFD) conducts the “Online Course in Peace and Conflict Work” in the English language.
The aim of this course is to acquire fundamental skills to be deployed in international peace and conflict work. The consolidation of the participants’ sense of self and the work on their own attitude of nonviolence, as well as how these elements shape communication and behavior are likewise topics of relevance in the course.
The Academy is looking for coaches (which will make up a pool) to support our participants in the following:
• personal and professional development to enter the field of peacebuilding and conflict transformation;
• to grow as a professional within that field;
• finding one's own strengths;
• integrating the learnings of the online course into one's job tasks and goals;
• guidance and orientation within the field and job market;
• self-care strategies and practices, especially given the current global circumstances, reflection on the professional relationships and team dynamics.
For this purpose, the coaches are recorded in a forumZFD-internal database for the duration of the online course.
Terms and conditions
A coaching session lasts 60 minutes and will be conducted via Skype (or similar services) or (when possible) in person. We pay a fee of € 119 plus VAT. The maximum number of coaching hours per Course per participant is 5 sessions between March and June 2021. The Coaches will be paid based on the number of sessions they have conducted throughout the Course.
We create a pool of Coaches that fulfill the mentioned criteria, out of which the course participants can select a Coach for themselves.
• Several years’ work experience with international NGOs; prior work experience with the Civil Peace Service is an advantage
• Several years of work experience in an inter-cultural setting
• Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in other languages like German, Spanish, Arabic, Tagalog, Serbian etc. is desirable.
- Coach, 3 year(s)
15th February 2021
How to apply
The proposals should include:
• A Cover letter explaining your motivation and working approaches
• A CV with a focus on qualifications/ educational background, work experiences, and experiences of Coaching people with different cultural backgrounds
Please submit all documents in English and send your proposal to Isabel Zura Mondaca (zura_mondaca@forumZFD.de).
In oder to send a message please, click on this button. Get in contact