Foundations of Peacebuilding - A basic introduction to the tools and principles of peace and conflict work
The 2-week training will offer valuable information and practices, relevant both for those new to peacebuilding, as well as those already working in or experienced with peacebuilding. While week 1 places its focus on the foundations of peacebuilding (both from a theoretical and practical perspective), week 2 is mostly dedicated to developing soft-skills like communication and understanding team dynamics in cross-cultural contexts.
- To understand the concept of peacebuilding in theory and practice, including best practices in the field
- To learn the framework of some of the most fundamental tools used in peacebuilding
- To develop a better understanding of one’s own role as a peace worker and the knowledge and skills that one will need
- To gain an understanding of the participants’ own biases and the role they play in cross-cultural team dynamics
No requirements. The training is for:
- New professionals working in peacebuilding, as well as those looking for a refresher or looking to cover topics they are not yet experienced in.
- Those interested in stepping into or learning more about peacebuilding.
To apply for the course, please click on the button. Apply now
|No of Participants||16|
If you have any questions about this course, please get in touch.
In order to send a message, please click on this button. Get in contact