Save Travel Course
How can you prepare yourself for dangerous situations?
When you travel and work abroad, you want to focus on your mission. You do not want to worry if you can handle an aggressive situation or deal with a medical emergency. The Save travel Course enables you to deal with such situations with confidence and determination. Using practical exercises and realistic simulations in a safe learning environment we give you a steep learning experience.
Why choose a Save Travel Course?
• Safe learning environment
Before and during the course, you can share prior experiences with our trainers. We discreetly adapt the course for you to make sure this will be the safest learning experience you ever had. You can take a time-out whenever you need one, we have professionals to support you.
• Practicing in realistic simulations
Our specialists offer you the chance to respond to threatening situations in a safe environment. These simulated exercises are so realistic that you will feel they are really happening. Together, we navigate these situations and through practical feedback learn how to manage them.
• Personal equipment
You will receive a free medical kit and instruction cards with a summary of everything you have learned. They are specifically designed to support you during your travels.
Content & subjects
• Security Awareness
• Risk Assessment & Mitigation
• Personal Risk Profile
• Dealing with Aggression
• Medical Accident Control
• Simulation Exercises
• For whom: Staff working and/or travelling in low and medium risk areas.
• Language: English (incompany also in French and Dutch)
• Duration: 2 days, no evening programme (16 hours)
• Breakdown of time: 30% theory, 30% practice, 40% simulations
• Group size: Maximum 14 (during simulations maximum of 7)
• Location: Soesterberg, The Netherlands
• Dietary wishes: Vegetarian/vegan/halal/other
• Certification: Yes
• Free E-Learning: Yes (after 1 year)
• Costs: € 1.495,- (fee 2023) (incl. all course materials and food & beverage, excl. overnight accommodation)
Please feel free to contact us for more information:
Telephone: +31 (0)33-4630293
To apply for the course, please click on the button. Apply now
|Start Date||End Date|
|3rd August 2022||4th August 2022|
|21st September 2023||22nd September 2023|
|11th December 2023||12th December 2023|
|4th May 2023||5th May 2023|
|15th June 2023||16th June 2023|
|No of Participants||14|
If you have any questions about this course, please get in touch.
In order to send a message, please click on this button. Get in contact