Musical Leadership Training
Musicians Without Borders is offering a practical training in musical leadership, developed by experts with years of experience in current and post-conflict regions.
Musicians who wish to develop their professional practice within these areas of focus are welcome to apply:
- MWB's five working principles – safety, inclusion, equality, creativity, quality
- The biological, social and psychological effects of music on our nervous system
- Peace education and nonviolence
- You’ll gain knowledge of the three focal points of the training;
- You’ll experience the application of these focal points to practical music-making;
- You’ll be equipped to prepare and facilitate music workshops;
- You’ll expand and strengthen your leadership skills.
To take part in this training, we request you:
- Have had (in)formal music training
- Are comfortable with singing and performing simple rhythmic patterns
- Have experience leading music activities
- Are interested or have experience in using music for community-focused work
To apply for the course, please click on the button. Apply now
If you have any questions about this course, please get in touch.
In order to send a message, please click on this button. Get in contact