Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in Civilian Peacebuilding Specializations
The CAS Civilian Peacebuilding Specializations program provides an opportunity to specialize in selected topics of civilian peacebuilding aimed at transforming violent conflict by peaceful means, promoting peace, rebuilding societies affected by war and preventing violence from re-erupting. It bridges current academic findings with the latest insights from peacebuilding practice.
Participants can join the program at any time of the year with a course of their choice. They can apply for the CAS from the start of their studies or transfer to the CAS after having finished one or more courses.
In this program you will:
(1) Train your peacebuilding and mediation skills.
(2) Learn how to design and reflect critically on peacebuilding practices.
(3) Specialize in topics such as national dialogue & peace mediation, dealing with the past, fragility, conflict & statebuilding and more.
(4) Lay the foundation for your next career step.
(5) Exchange experiences and become part of a
community of practice.
These postgraduate programs are designed for professionals interested in combining current academic insights and practical knowledge in peace and conflict studies.
A minimum of two years of professional experience in relevant fields and a university degree (minimum BA), or an equivalent educational background, and proficiency in English are required.
Bitte klicken Sie auf den Button, um sich für diesen Kurs zu bewerben. Jetzt bewerben
Wenn Sie Fragen zu diesem Kurs haben, wenden Sie sich bitte an uns.
Bitte klicken Sie auf den Button, um die Nachricht zu übermitteln. Kontakt aufnehmen