Academic Summer Trainings & Conferences 2019 in Basel
11th Summer Academy Period: 4 - 13 August, 2019 (10 Days)
12th Summer Academy Period: 13 - 22 August, 2019 (10 Days)
1st Basel Global Peace Conference: 4 August, 2019
2nd Basel Global Peace Conference: 13 August, 2019
3 Month Research Program Period: 4 August - 1 November, 2019 (90 Days)
Early Bird Application & Payment Deadline: 1 May, 2019
Late Application & Payment Deadline: 20 June, 2019
- The main goal of the 10- or 20-day Summer Academy is to strengthen the skills of representatives from state institutions, the business sector, INGOs/NGOs, education institutions and religious organisations as well as of independent mediators and politicians through academic trainings in peacebuilding, mediation, conflict resolution, security, human rights, leadership and intercultural dialogue.
- The main goal of the 3-Month Research Program is to develop the skills of the researchers via academic trainings, reading materials, and supervisor guidance and to closely acquaint them with relevant state, public and private institutions within Switzerland.
- The main goal of the Basel Global Peace Conference is to create unique global platform to bring together the leaders and activists from all over the world countries to exchange ideas, knowledge, practices and experiences on how to build a more peaceful world, how to foster dialogue between the different people and inspire people to give contribution to the global peace, security and human rights where their live and work
A broad range of the interested participants (Age: 18+) from various countries within the fields mentioned below can apply to the Summer Programs 2019:
- Representatives of Government Institutions, Diplomatic Missions and Courts
- Representatives of Business Institutions and Private Sector
- Representatives of Religious Organizations and Political Parties
- Representatives of IOs, INGOs and Local NGOs
- Representatives of Universities, Academic Staff, Researchers and Students
- Representatives of Media Institutions
- Lawyers, Mediators, Coachers, Mentors and Peacebuilders
- Other potential individuals
Para apuntarse en el curso, por favor, haga clic aquí. Apuntarse ahora
Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre este curso, póngase en contacto con nosotros.
Para enviar el mensaje haga clic aquí. Contacto