Mr. Murat CALISKAN
I retired in 2016 after serving more than 20 years in the Turkish Army as a military officer. Currently, I am a Ph.D. Candidate at Universite Catholique de Louvain and Senior Research Fellow at Beyond the Horizon International Strategic Studies.
|Gestion et résolution de conflits||Basic||English|
|Éducation pour la paix||Basic||English|
|Conception de programmes de consolidation de la paix et de prévention||Basic||English|
|Formations sur mesure||No|
- Murat Caliskan (2019), Hybrid Warfare through the lens of strategic theory, Defense & Security Analysis. DOI: 10.1080/14751798.2019.1565364
- Caliskan, Murat & Cramers, Paul-Alexander (2018), What Do You Mean by “Hybrid Warfare”? A Content Analysis on the Media Coverage of Hybrid Warfare Concept, Horizon Insights, Issue 4, (2018): 23-36
- Liégeios, Michel & Caliskan, Murat (2018), Peacekeeping and the Global War on Terrorism. In Peacekeeping: Global Perspectives, Challenges and Impacts, New York, Nova Science Publishers.
- Caliskan, Murat (2018), Why Nations Do Not Fight Against Problems? “Nothing New Under the Sun”, behorizon.org, (Jan 24, 2018), accessed at https://www.behorizon.org/why-nations-do-not-fight-against-problems/,
- Liégeios, Michel & Caliskan, Murat (2016) “Technology and War Strategy” presented at NATO Science and Technology Board ‘Future of Warfare’ Symposium, in Brussels. 22 March 2016.
- Caliskan, Murat (2016) “A Critique of Hybrid Warfare”, presented at International Conference on Military and Security Studies Conference, in Istanbul. 14-16 March 2016.
- Caliskan, Murat (2018), review of the book Modern Political Warfare Current Practices and Possible Responses, by L. Robinson et al., Phébé, Le Point. (forthcoming)
Pour envoyer un message, veuillez cliquer sur ce bouton Entrer en contact