Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Civilian Peacebuilding
The MAS in Civilian Peacebuilding program aims at understanding how civilian peacebuilding can transform violent conflicts by using peaceful means, promoting peace, rebuilding societies affected by war and preventing violence from re-emerging. This MAS program bridges academic findings with current insights from peacebuilding practice.
In this program you will:
(1) Understand latest academic findings on violent conflict and conflict prevention.
(2) Become familiar with various conflict contexts.
(3) Acquire practical peacebuilding skills and tools.
(4) Learn how to design and support peacebuilding programs and reflect critically on peacebuilding practices.
(5) Exchange experiences and become part of a community of practice.
These postgraduate programs are designed for professionals interested in combining current academic insights and practical knowledge in peace and conflict studies.
A minimum of two years of professional experience in a relevant field and a university degree (minimum BA), or an equivalent educational background, are required.
Pour vous inscrire à ce cours, veuillez cliquer sur le bouton. S’inscrire maintenant
Si vous avez des questions sur ce cours, contactez-nous.
Pour envoyer un message, veuillez cliquer sur ce bouton Entrer en contact