13th Summer Academy:7 - 21 August 2023
Participants will have access to expert knowledge and hands-on experience as all our facilitators are specialists with years of experience academically and professionally in their respective fields.
Institute for Peace and Dialogue (IPD) is proud to announce the next International Summer Programs, which are to be held in Basel, Switzerland. Applicants can choose between the 13th Summer Academy and the 3-Month Research Program which may be combined with the 13th Summer Academy participation depending on the applicants` desire and filled application.
Participants will have access to expert knowledge and hands-on experience as all our facilitators are specialists with years of experience academically and professionally in their respective fields. This is truly a great opportunity not to be missed to get or refresh the knowledge, skills and create new worldwide friendship and networks.
13-day Summer Academy offer lectures and classes via non-formal, interactive and practical methods by the experienced teachers with professional and academic background include the following stated methodologies:
- Interactive teaching based on research and professional experience, illustrated by practical cases
- Lectures through open presentation and panel discussions
- Workplace case studies, situational examples and success stories telling
- Problem solving group works, paired practice discussion/exchange and self/group reflections
- Individual approach, role plays, group presentations and assignments
- Short video film coaching.
Filled application by email before:
Early Bird Application & Payment Deadline: 5 May, 2023
Late Application & Payment Deadline: 30 June, 2023
Pour vous inscrire à ce cours, veuillez cliquer sur le bouton. S’inscrire maintenant
Si vous avez des questions sur ce cours, contactez-nous.
Pour envoyer un message, veuillez cliquer sur ce bouton Entrer en contact