Call for tenders (several trainings)
Academy for conflict transformation
- Online + in-person (Königswinter), Germany
The Academy for Conflict Transformation (part of forumZFD) is looking for trainers for thematic online and in-person trainings in the fal 2023.
- Facilitation + respective subject area, 5 year(s)
Academy for Conflict Transformation
The Academy for Conflict Transformation within the Forum Ziviler Friedensdienst...
12th March 2023
The following seven criteria have to be fulfilled:
- Substantial knowledge of the theory of the training subject
- Relevant hands-on experience in areas related to the training subject
- Substantial experience as a trainer and/or in adult education in transcultural contexts
- Strong communication skills, ability to recognize and respond to participants’ needs, willingness to implement constructive feedback
- Previous experience with online learning processes, dynamic and interactive online tools and the creation of safe spaces in the virtual environment.
- Excellent skills of the training language (English)
- Being aware of various power relations and one’s own role as well as taking an anti-racist stance
Rating criteria: Qualification and Experience
Rating Criteria: Quality of the Concept
How to apply
The proposals should include:
- A CV
- A cover letter explaining your motivation and working approaches, including information on availability
- A training concept and outline (see annex 1)
Please submit all documents in English.
In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact Hannah Würbel, advisor for online trainings (email@example.com).
Please send your proposal to Vi Pundt (tender@forumZFD.de). Please make sure to clearly state in the email subject [Surname, Name, Online Training “[topic of the training]”].
Team Academy for Conflict Transformation
In oder to send a message please, click on this button. Get in contact