Gender in Peace and Conflict
This seminar aims at providing students with an overview of perspectives on the role of gender in peace and conflict. It will investigate intersectional identities, exploring vulnerability and power in the intersections of difference and belonging.
- Understanding of key terms and main perspectives within gender studies
- Overview of the current criticism and dialogue among those perspectives
- Influence of gender studies in peace, conflict and violence
- Discussion, reflection and instrumentalization of gender in peace and conflict
- Strong theoretical background and critical thinking
This online seminar is a platform for exchange among professionals in the field of peace and conflict. It is a specialized training that provides the opportunity to gain the theoretical background for working with the concepts of gender and its cognates creatively and critically in their personal and professional lives, allowing identification of new courses of action in their own context.
To apply for the course, please click on the button. Apply now
|Evaluation||Online sessions, written reflections, literature|
|No of Participants||16|
If you have any questions about this course, please get in touch.
In order to send a message, please click on this button. Get in contact