Mr. Murat CALISKAN
I retired in 2016 after serving more than 20 years in the Turkish Army as a military officer. Currently, I am a Ph.D. Candidate at Universite Catholique de Louvain and Senior Research Fellow at Beyond the Horizon International Strategic Studies.
|Conflict management & conflict resolution||Basic||English|
|Designing peacebuilding & prevention programming||Basic||English|
- Murat Caliskan (2019), Hybrid Warfare through the lens of strategic theory, Defense & Security Analysis. DOI: 10.1080/14751798.2019.1565364
- Caliskan, Murat & Cramers, Paul-Alexander (2018), What Do You Mean by “Hybrid Warfare”? A Content Analysis on the Media Coverage of Hybrid Warfare Concept, Horizon Insights, Issue 4, (2018): 23-36
- Liégeios, Michel & Caliskan, Murat (2018), Peacekeeping and the Global War on Terrorism. In Peacekeeping: Global Perspectives, Challenges and Impacts, New York, Nova Science Publishers.
- Caliskan, Murat (2018), Why Nations Do Not Fight Against Problems? “Nothing New Under the Sun”, behorizon.org, (Jan 24, 2018), accessed at https://www.behorizon.org/why-nations-do-not-fight-against-problems/,
- Liégeios, Michel & Caliskan, Murat (2016) “Technology and War Strategy” presented at NATO Science and Technology Board ‘Future of Warfare’ Symposium, in Brussels. 22 March 2016.
- Caliskan, Murat (2016) “A Critique of Hybrid Warfare”, presented at International Conference on Military and Security Studies Conference, in Istanbul. 14-16 March 2016.
- Caliskan, Murat (2018), review of the book Modern Political Warfare Current Practices and Possible Responses, by L. Robinson et al., Phébé, Le Point. (forthcoming)
In order to send a message, please click on this button. Get in contact